Accounting and VAT Services in Cyprus
Globalserve accounting and VAT department is always available to advice and assist you on the VAT maters. Based on our experience we are in the strong position to offer you the below services:
- VAT registration
- Bookkeeping and review
- Submission of the VAT returns
- Fill in and submission of the VIES form on a monthly basis
- Consultancy for VAT treatments
VAT registration is compulsory when:
- The taxable supplies of a business exceed €15.600 during the previous 12 months.
- The taxable supplies of a business are expected to exceed the €15.600 threshold within the next 30 days.
- Provides services to VAT registered persons in other EU Member States.
- Offers distant sales with registration threshold €35.000. Businesses can voluntarily register for VAT even if the above criteria are not met, provided that they are making taxable supplies (i.e. not exempt).
A business can also register voluntarily for VAT if it makes supplies that are outside the scope of VAT, with the right to claim input VAT. These are supplies that their place of supply is not Cyprus, but if it was Cyprus they would have been considered as taxable.
Cyprus VAT rates
– Standard rate of VAT: 19%
– Reduced rate to 9%
– The reduced rate of 5% remains unchanged
For further information and consultation please contact Mr. Antonis Antoniou at the below
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 00357 25 817181